The Paderno pastry items meet the needs of professional chefs and kitchen enthusiasts.
- Savarin mould, diameter 6,5 cm.
- Typical of French cuisine, Savarin has a donut shape and is often decorated with cream, fresh fruit or syrup.
- Non-stick coating. PFOA Free. Easy to unmold.
- Freezer-safe to -10°C and oven-safe up to +190°C.
- Price for single piece. Item sold in packs of 6 pcs.
Not suitable for:
- Microwave oven
- Direct fire
FIRST USE: Wash the mould before the first use. CLEANING: After every use, hand-wash with dish soap and dry the mould immediately after washing. Do not use on sharp objects or other metal toold which could damage the surface. USE ADVICE: Slightly grease inside surface with oil, butter or margarine before baking. Allow cake to cool down a little before removing from the mould. Use oven gloves. PRECAUTIONS: Do not use on a flave or other direct heat sources, including stove tops.